Lokalny Portal TV Strona Główna Lokalny Portal TV
Pałuki.info.pl

FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  StatystykiStatystyki
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Gruden queries for positives with Raiders just after hottest
Autor Wiadomość
Mcevoy 

Wysłany: 2020-07-03, 10:11   Gruden queries for positives with Raiders just after hottest

ALAMEDA, Calif. The Oakland Raiders put in the initially quarter of the period using end ahead of inevitably breaking in the course of for their 1st earn in opposition to the Cleveland Browns https://www.falconstshirt...Ryan_T_Shirt-37.A lopsided decline towards the Los Angeles Chargers appeared together with a move back again, even if train Jon Gruden tried out towards location a optimistic spin upon the match Monday.I imagine there a large amount of Terrific aspects, actually, that occurred yesterday, Gruden stated over the 26-10 decline prior to ticking off a record of conditions. The scoreboard was negative, the industry positon was terrible, we gave up some huge performs that was not Excellent. Awful interception inside of the crimson zone. There some adverse aspects that are nevertheless resonating with me and Raider State.Gruden then went upon toward praise the engage in of 8 beginners, which include cope with Brandon Parker and defensive manage P.J. Corridor, fill-within just remaining shield Jon Feliciano, and some optimistic performs designed as a result of Derek Carr outdoors of a expensive interception upon initial-and-objective towards the 1.Im moving in direction of progress in the direction of highlight the Fantastic and do anything at all I can in the direction of maintenance the factors that are negative, mainly because utmost of the factors that are poor, my fingerprints are all more than, Gruden stated.It was not basic in the direction of sugarcoat this sport, which marked the 1st period all time the Raiders in no way kept a guide. The move hurry created very little worry, the safety constructed no turnovers, distinctive groups delivered no quick fields, and Carr threw an interception at the worst year probable.With the Raiders trailing 20-3 and seeking in the direction of mount a comeback late in just the 3rd quarter, Oakland experienced the ball 1st-and-objective against the Los Angeles 1. Even with the existence of effective again Marshawn Lynch, Gruden opted in the direction of get hold of for a enjoy-stage move upon 1st down.Though no 1 broke open up quickly, Carr stored on to the ball in advance of making an attempt in the direction of strain it towards Derek Provider inside of the conclude zone in its place of throwing the ball absent. Melvin Ingram was immediately there for an interception, marking the minute period this period the alternative in the direction of seek the services of Lynch as a decoy at the reason line backfired.Fullback Keith Smith was stopped upon a fourth-down operate towards the 1 within just a 20-19 reduction at Denver previous thirty day period Blidi Wreh-Wilson T-Shirt. And of system, Lynch is continue to smarting towards one more objective-line interception that rate him a Tremendous Bowl name within just Seattle again within the 2014 period. Lynch tossed his helmet up in just irritation as he still left the business and didnt participate in the chill out of the working day as the Raiders ended up within their rush-up offense for their basically being commitment.Gruden reported he threw his visor and helmet inside anger as effectively https://www.falconstshirt...lanta_falcons-4, and that aggravation was nearly anything he experienced inside of well-known with Lynch. He even now stood through the engage in speak to even if the execution didnt get the job done.We have been down 20-3. It wasnt the closing perform of the Tremendous Bowl. We had been down 20-3, he reported. It was initially-and-objective, attempting in direction of preserve as significantly season as we can with a participate in-stage go.The Raiders consist of minor year in direction of stay upon this reduction with a getaway towards London coming up this 7 days towards encounter the Seahawks. Instead than inquire an East Coastline activity prior to the prolonged vacation and possibly teach there or within London for the 7 days John Cominsky T-Shirt, the Raiders opted toward remain at dwelling for highest of this 7 days.They will educate Tuesday throughout Thursday at their facility inside of the Bay House just before getting the extensive holiday in the direction of London upon Thursday evening. They will occur Friday afternoon and then consider organized for the match Sunday night time Caleb Repp T-Shirt.I expect I can produce it, actually, Gruden stated. Im not excellent. I acquire claustrophobic. My son was a weightlifter and he received a powerlifting competitiveness inside Belarus. I experienced towards fly 14 hrs. I experienced in the direction of fly property 14 several hours. I experienced vertigo for a thirty day period. I couldnt even lay down, the Room was spinning. I am making an attempt I dont purchase vertigo. Im not a best traveler. Unwell be sincere with your self, I detest it. Im not Fantastic. Im anxious. Im far more concerned in excess of that than our intent-line offense directly currently.

Odpowiedz do tematu